North Atlantic Lobster Bisque
This is a decadent lobster bisque that is surprisingly easy to prepare. Your guests will be impressed and feel pampered.
For 8 Serving(s)
- 1 cup(s) Eatem Lobster Base #14-314
- 2 3/4 cup(s) Half and Half
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cooked Lobster
- 2 3/4 gallon(s) Water
- 1 cup(s) Sherry Wine
- 1/3 cup(s) Wheat Flour
- 16 ounce(s) Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Corn Starch
- 1/3 cup(s) Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) White Pepper
North Atlantic Lobster Bisque Directions
- In a portion of the Water mix Lobster Base, Corn Starch and Sugar to create a slurry. When incorporated add white pepper.
- In large Kettle, Melt Butter and mix in Flour to create a Roux.
- When Roux has started to Darken add Cooked Lobster.
- Add Slurry and remainder of Water, add Half and Half.
- Add Tomato Paste and cook until thickens.
- Add Sherry Wine to finish.