Garlic and Parmesan Wing Sauce
Try this garlic and parmesan alternative to the traditional hot sauce for your next batch of chicken wings.
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 cup(s) Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter (Salted)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Eatem Roasted Garlic Base #13-404
- 1 teaspoon(s) Eatem Roasted Onion Base #14-425
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dried Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cracked Black Pepper
Garlic and Parmesan Wing Sauce Directions
- Whisk Lemon Juice, Onion and Garlic Bases, Salt, Black Pepper, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Melt Butter in pan, remove from heat.
- Whisk lemon juice mixture into butter.