South West Eggroll Filling
Impress your guests with crispy home-made egg rolls filled with freshly diced peppers, black beans and, of course, steak.
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Corn
- 2 cup(s) Spare Ribs #R32
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Black Beans (cooked)
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced Onions
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced Poblano Pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Eatem Sofrito Flavor Concentrate #13-044
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sugar
South West Eggroll Filling Directions
- Mix Sour Cream, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sofrito Concentrate, Lime Juice, and Sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Toss Corn, Cheese, Shredded Spare Ribs, Black Beans, Poblano Pepper, and Onions in a large bowl.
- Pour Dressing over Mixed Vegetables, Cheese and Spare Rib pieces, until thoroughly coated.
- Scoop desired amount on your egg roll wrappers or small tortilla. Roll up, and fry at 375f until golden brown.