Mexican Street-Style Chicken Taco
Delicious Mexicain Style Chicken Tacos full of flavors.
For 4 people
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Eatem Latino Base 14-442
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lime Juice
Mexican Street-Style Chicken Taco Directions
- Mix Lime Juice and Latino Base to create Marinade.
- Place chicken and Marinade in a vacuum tumbler or vacuum bag.
- Seal Tumbler and Run for 60 minutes, or Vacuum Seal bag and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Grill or Pan Sear chicken, finish in 350F oven. Chicken must reach internal Temp of 165F.
- Shred Chicken for Tacos.
- To build Taco:
- 2 Corn tortillas
1/4 lb Shredded Chicken
1 Tbsp. Onion Salsa
1 tsp. Hot Sauce
- Optional (Non-Traditional):
Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese
- Heat oil in a pan, take two Corn tortillas and stack. Fry one side of tortilla until starting to crisp. Place chicken on tortilla, top with onion salsa and hot sauce. Serve with lime wedge.