For 4 Serving(s)
- 2 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1/2 part(s) Jalapeno
- 1 Eatem Cheddar Cheese Sauce Prep 18-600
- 2 tablespoon(s) Eatem Beschamel Prep Base 17-891
Jalapeno Cheese Sauce Directions
- In a Saucepot bring Milk to a Simmer, turn heat to medium and whisk in Bechamel and Cheddar bases until dissolved.
- Turn heat down to medium low and continue stirring until sauce starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and fold in diced Jalapeno.
- Note: If sauce gets too thick add an additional 1/2 cup of milk and heat on low while constantly stiring.