For 5 Serving(s)
- 1 Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 3 Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dried Parsley
- 2 part(s) Large Whole Eggplants
- 2 Eatem Parmesan Cheese Sauce Base 18-601
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 2 part(s) Whole Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Water
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise
Jumbo Eggplant Fries Directions
- Cut Ends off of Eggplants, Slice Lengthwise into 1/2"-3/4" planks. Slice Planks lengthwise into 1/2"-3/4" Strips
- Salt Eggplant with 1 Tbsp of Kosher Salt. Let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Set up Standard Breading Procedure Bowls:
- Bowl 1: Flour, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper.
- Bowl 2: Eggs, Parmesan Cheese Base, Mayonaise, Water.
- Bowl 3: Panko Bread Crumbs, Parsley.
- Using one hand to handle wet, and one to handle dry. Put Eggplant Strips in flour mixture, shake to remove excess flour then place in egg wash mixture, let excess egg drip off of eggplant before placing into breadcrumb mix.
- When all eggplant is breaded, Place on a raised rack, and bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.