For 4 Batch(es)
- 1/2 Eatem Clam Base 20-003
- 1 cup(s) Bacon, Diced
- 1/2 Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Eatem Chipotle Chili Pepper Concentrate 13-409
- 2 dash(es) Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 Shredded Cheddar-Jack Cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) Lime Juice
- 1 Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 3 Butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 Worchestershire
- 1 Tri-Colored Peppers, Diced
Clams Casino Royale Directions
- Heat Olive Oil and Butter in a saute pan.
- Add Diced Bacon and Cook untill Crispy.
- Add Onions, Diced Peppers, and Garlic, cook until glassy.
- In a small bowl, mix Clam and Chipotle base, Worchestershire, and Lime juice. Add to saute pan and toss to coat.
- In another bowl mix, Shredded Cheese, Grated Parmesan, Black Pepper, and Breadcrumbs.
- Over Shucked Clams, scoop 1 1/2 Tbsp of bacon and onion mixture, top with Breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 until breadcrumbs are starting to brown, Serve while Hot.