Chipotle Lime Pork Spare Ribs
Delicious Pork Spare Ribs with a Spicy Chipotle Sauce.
For 4 Batch(es)
- 2 Canola Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 part(s) Pork Spare Ribs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- 1/2 Eatem Roasted Garlic Base 13-404
- 1 teaspoon(s) Eatem Chipotle Concentrate 13-409
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Agave Nectar
- 1 Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1 cup(s) Water
Chipotle Lime Pork Spare Ribs Directions
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together water, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Sea Salt, Agave Nectar, Canola Oil, Black Pepper.
- Add bases to the mixture and whisk until incorporated.
- Place Spare Ribs in a greased deep pan, pour Liquid directly over Ribs (Should cover the spare ribs up to halfway).
- Let Ribs Marinate for at least 60 minutes (up to 24 hours), flipping over halfway through.
- Make certain fat side is up, cover pan with foil and place in a 325F oven for 90 minutes or until meat is tender enough to pull off the bone.