Vegetable Rice Pilaf
Impress your guests with crispy home-made egg rolls filled with freshly diced peppers, black beans and, of course, steak.
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Parsley, Fresh, Chopped
- 1/2 Celery
- 3/4 cup(s) Whole Grain Wild Rice
- 2 1/2 Water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 Roasted Vegetable Base #14-043
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Blended Oil
Vegetable Rice Pilaf Directions
- Mix Sour Cream, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sofrito Concentrate, Lime Juice, and Sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Toss Corn, Cheese, Shredded Spare Ribs, Black Beans, Poblano Pepper, and Onions in a large bowl.
- Pour Dressing over Mixed Vegetables, Cheese and Spare Rib pieces, until thoroughly coated.
- Scoop desired amount on your egg roll wrappers or small tortilla. Roll up, and fry at 375f until golden brown.