Vegetarian Curry Pizza Topping
This is not your average pizza. Try out this Vegetarian Curry Pizza for your next meal.
For 4 Serving(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Eatem Curry Flavor Concentrate 13-093
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup(s) Butternut Squash (diced & cooked)
- 1/2 cup(s) Chickpeas(cooked)
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 cup(s) Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
Vegetarian Curry Pizza Topping Directions
- Heat Olive Oil in a sauté pan.
- Add Cauliflower, Chickpeas, and Butternut Squash, sauté until slightly brown.
- Mix Water, Coconut Milk, Lime Juice, Sugar, and Curry Flavor until incorporated.
- Pour Liquid over Vegetables and simmer until reduced by half.
- Add salt and pepper to taste