Fig and Roasted Onion Spread
Try out our Fig and Roasted Onion Spread; it goes perfectly with flatbreads, sandwiches, and meats.
For 12 Serving(s)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Eatem Roasted Onion Concentrate 14-425
- 2 cup(s) Dried Figs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 3 teaspoon(s) Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 3 teaspoon(s) Sugar
Fig and Roasted Onion Spread Directions
- Sauté Onions and Figs in Oil until Onions are glassy.
- Add Sugar, Pepper, Roasted Onion Base, and Lemon Juice, toss to coat.
- Make a slurry of water and starch, add to figs and cook until thickened.