Curry Marinated Chicken
This amazing Curry Chicken Marinade will keep you coming back for more.
For 6 Serving(s)
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 pound(s) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Eatem Curry Flavor Concentrate #13-093
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
Curry Marinated Chicken Directions
- In a Large Mixing Bowl combine Lime Juice, Vegetable Oil, Curry Flavor Concentrate, and Sugar.
- Pour over Chicken and let marinade overnight (or 6 hours in a Vacuum Sealed Bag, or 1 hour in a Vacuum tumbler).
- Pan sear, and bake in 350f oven until 165f internally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste,
- To Make Chicken Salad, allow to cool. Dice Chicken and Toss with 1/4 Cup of E43 Curry Dressing.