Chipotle chiles add a hint of smokiness to this recipe for hearty chili made with beef, beans, tomatoes, and spices.
For 8 Serving(s)
- 3 cup(s) Diced Tomato
- 2 pound(s) Cooked/Drained Ground Beef 80/20
- 3 cup(s) Petite Diced Tomato
- 3 cup(s) Drained Cooked Black Beans
- 3 cup(s) Drained Cooked Kidney Beans
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Onion (Diced)
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 1 cup(s) Tomato Paste
- 1/8 cup(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 cup(s) Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Eatem Chipotle Chili Pepper Conc. #13-409
- 2 teaspoon(s) Agave Nectar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cracked Pepper
Chipotle Chili Directions
- Heat Oil in a Large Pot or Soup Kettle.
- Add Onions cook until glassy.
- Add Dry Spices, followed by Ground Beef Stirring to coat.
- Add Tomatoes.
- Mix together Water, Chipotle Base, Tomato Paste, Mustard, Cider Vinegar, Agave and Molasses, add liquid to Chili
- Add Beans and cook until heated through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.