Chicken Noodle Soup with Summer Vegetables
Homemade chicken soup with summer vegetables, a classic chicken soup but incorporating those delicious summer vegetables.
For 8 Serving(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Orzo Pasta
- 2 tablespoon(s) Blended Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Thyme, Whole Leaf, Dried
- 1 tablespoon(s) Eatem Chicken Flavor Base #14-001
- 1/2 cup(s) Celery, Fresh, Diced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Corn, Cut Kernels
- 2 cup(s) Chicken Meat, Seasoned and Pre-cooked
- 3/4 Onion, Fresh, Diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced Basil, Fresh
- 3/4 cup(s) Carrot, Fresh, Diced
- 5 cup(s) Water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Corn Starch
- 1 cup(s) Tomatoes, Fresh Diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
Chicken Noodle Soup with Summer Vegetables Directions
- Heat oil in a large pot, and sauté Mirepoix and thyme until softened.
- Add remaining ingredients with the exception of the tomatoes and basil.
- Stir frequently until the mixture comes to a simmer.
- Cook soup until the pasta and vegetables are cooked through.
- Finish with tomatoes and basil